SARM 90th Anniversary Student Scholarship in Agriculture Safety and Rural Health
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled in grade 12 for the current school year;
- Be planning on studying at a Saskatchewan post secondary school in the fall following secondary graduation. Students can also be studying outside of Saskatchewan if the course is not offered in Saskatchewan;
- Have completed the last two years of high school in Saskatchewan;
- Have a farming background;
- Have parents or guardians who own/rent land and pay taxes to a rural municipality; and
- Live in a rural area.
Applicants must complete an application form and write a one-thousand word essay on the importance of safety and health on their farm or safety and health hazards on their farm.
For a complete list of criterion, submissions deadlines, or to download an application form, please visit the Canadian Centre for Health and Safety in Agriculture’s website.